Installation of Geopsy on window OS

Post in this forum any question related to the installation on any of the supported platforms (Linux, Mac OS X, Windows)
sachinkhupat

Installation of Geopsy on window OS

Post by sachinkhupat »

Sir
I want to know more about ambient noise data analysis, and just now come to know about Geopsy software, kindly guide me in installation of the software in Window OS platform (Window 10, 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor), what are the changes needed in system path environment for proper running of the software.

Regards
'Sachin
Thanks

admin
Site Admin

Re: Installation of Geopsy on window OS

Post by admin »

Hi Sachin,

There is no particular environment modification required to run geopsy. If you want to play with some of the command line tools, you can start with GeopsyLand.exe. If offers a GUI for launching all geopsy applications and a simple terminal to run command line tools. In this terminal, all necessary paths are already setup.

Best regards,

Marc

sachinkhupat

Re: Installation of Geopsy on window OS

Post by sachinkhupat »

Thanks Sir for the information,
I have downloaded the geopsypack-win64-3.4.2.zip\geopsypack-win64-3.4.2 - ZIP archive,( unpacked size 104,197,488 bytes) and after unzip, saved the bin folder in my D drive. Hope all will work and I will start working in new field that is ambient noise data analysis.
Thanks Regards
Sachin