Jump to navigation Jump to search
- dinver: inversion with Neighborhood Algorithm modified after . Various plug-ins are available each one implementing a specific inversion problem:
- gpdcmisfit: recomputes misfits of models produced by an inversion.
- gpdcreport: analysis of inversion report (from dinver).
- gpdepth: computes a parameterization from a minimum and a maximum wavelength
- gpviewdcreport: plots inversion reports (from dinver).
- gplivemodel: interactive plot of dispersion curve, ellipticity curve and SH transfer function
- gpdc: computation of dispersion curves.
- gpec8: determines site class from Vs profiles (Eurocode 8).
- gpell: computation of ellipticity curves.
- gpsh: computation of SH transfer curves (available but empty).
- gpspac: computation of auto-correlation ratio curves.
- gprefra: computation of travel time ("classical refraction").
- gppoisson: simple converter between Poisson's ratio, Vs, and Vp.
- gpprofile: extracts Poisson's ratio, Vs, or Vp profiles from a model file. Additionally, it can output Vs30, Vs average at any depth, envelope of an ensemble of profile, resample profiles,...
- gpsort: re-arranges curve order in a file (handy for gppac output).
- gpgroup2phase: scans possible phase dispersion curves from a group dispersion curve.
- gpmodel2param: transforms a model file into a parameterized ground structure
- gpparam2model: produces model files from parameter sets and a given parametrized ground structure.
- Sambridge, M. (1999)
- Wathelet (2008). GRL,