title FK graph

This forum is dedicated to discuss all problems and suggestions related to the use of geopsy database and its plugins (array processing, H/V,...).
riccardo

title FK graph

Post by riccardo »

hi mark good evening,
How are you

is possible to change the title of the fk graph?

now the title is the position and the time of the shot, I would like to put in the title the "Name" of the file. Is it possible?

thank you

admin
Site Admin

Re: title FK graph

Post by admin »

Hi Riccardo,

Theoretically speaking, everything is possible from the code point of view. Now within the current interface, there is no way to set the file in an automatic way. You can edit the titles and the text you want.

To be honest, I do not like to add too many options. Usually from refraction devices, the files are named 1000.dat, 1001.dat,... which is not so informative. Do you want this kind of name to appear? To add this kind of option I'll looking for arguments...

Best regards,

Marc

riccardo

Post by riccardo »

thank you for your reply Mark
Now on the graph is visualized time and shot distance.
I think that these are lesser informative (for me) than the file name, because I don't remeber at what time I shot with hammer, but I remember if it was the first, second or third shot (I use an acronym place+shot_number), so I can immediatly couple the site and the dispersion curve

but I can edit the label

best regard

Ricc

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi Riccardo,

I can add a 'name' property to events. Upon loading a SEG-2 file, a event is created and I can set its name to the file name. People that prefer absolute time and position as name can set the event name as empty.

This name can be automatically shown in the MASW labels. I did think of this option in my first answer.

If you think it might help, I can add it to next major release (3.4.0), soon available through git repository under version 3.4.0-preview

Best regards,

Marc

riccardo

Post by riccardo »

wonderful, thank you mark

I think that this solution could be very useful

RG